Charlestown Caring Group Inc.
Please CLICK HERE for a Table of All Services Provided
Please view our updated fee schedule as directed by the NDIS during the COVID-19 pandemic: CLICK HERE
For information on any of our services - please speak with our team on 4942 1117.
If you wish to receive CHSP services please call:
My Aged Care on 1800 200 422 - A referral will be completed.
Note: If Charlestown Caring Group do not have any vacancies at the time you apply: My Aged Care will endeavour to find you a suitable service similiar to Charlestown Caring Group's support service.
If you would like information on what an advocate is, or if you wish to request an advocate to act on your behalf - please contact the office on 4942 1117; we will be able to assist you with your enquiries.
All concerns or complaints will be dealt with promptly and your confidentiality will be maintained and respected at all times.
We encourage you to raise your concern with the aged care provider first. This can achieve a fast and sustainable resolution.
If you are unable to resolve your concern with the aged care provider, please contact the 'Aged Care Complaints Scheme' on 1800 550 552. This service is free.
- If you are deaf or you have a hearing or speech impairment; we can help through the National Relay Service - Please call: 1800 555 677 and ask for 1800 550 552.
- If you require an interpreter - we can help through the translating and interpreting Service - Please call: 131 450 and ask for 1800 550 552.
An advocate can:
- Provide you with information about the rights and responsibilities.
- Help you to raise your issues with us or the aged care provider.
- Support you at any stage during the complaints process.
► Advocacy is free, independent and confidential.
► An advocate will always seek your permission before taking action.
You can call the National Aged Care Advocacy Line on 1800 700 600.
* With your permission: we are able to phone an advocacy agency on your behalf to explain your concerns and to arrange an agency to contact you.
Complaints / Feedback:
Everyone has the right to complain without fear of retribution:
We encourage your feedback to continue to improve our services.
If you would like a copy of our complaints policy, or you would like to make a complaint by speaking to someone regarding your concerns - please phone our office on 02 4942 1117 during office hours.
For the Aged Care Complaints Commissioner:
Phone: 1800 550 552
Aged Care Complaints Commissioner
GPO Box 9848
(Your Capital City and State/Territory)